Replication of data from Google Cloud Storage to on-premise in HDFS
You must have a cluster registered with the Data Lifecycle Manager to which you want to replicate data from Google Cloud. For more information, see Register cloud credentials. The cluster must have enough storage to accept data that gets replicated.
Select Policies and click Add
By default, HDFS is selected as the service in the Create Replication Policy page.
- Enter the replication policy name and description.
- Click SELECT SOURCE.
Select type as GCS and Cloud
Credential from the drop-down and enter the path
container_name/pathfor the GCS source.
Click SELECT DESTINATION.
You must have one or more clusters in the DLM application.
- Select cluster type and destination cluster from the drop-down.
- Enter the destination path and click VALIDATE.
- Once the validation is successful, click SCHEDULE.
- Configure the job settings for the replication policy.
- Click ADVANCED SETTINGS to set up the policy queue.
Click CREATE POLICY.
The data replication process is enabled.
View job status from the policies page. Verify that the job starts and runs as expected.