Registering Google cloud account
You must have valid Google cloud credentials to register the cloud account with DLM.
- Create a storage account in Google Cloud Storage. The Access & Secret key can be retrieved from the Google storage account. This key is used in DLM UI to set up the cloud account credentials.
- In the DLM UI navigation pane, select Cloud Credentials > Add.
Enter the Google cloud details in the Add Cloud
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- UPLOAD File - You must upload the service account
private key that you received when you created the Google cloud storage
account. NoteThis file must be available in
- Click Save to save the changes. Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.