Replication of data on-premise to Microsoft WASB in HDFS
You must create a new replication policy to replicate data from on-premise to WASB cloud account.
Before you create a new replication policy, you must register the WASB cloud account. For more information, see Register cloud credentials. You must have Infra Admin or DLM Admin role to perform this set of tasks.
- Select Policies and click Add Policy. By default, HDFS is selected as the service in the Create Replication Policy page.
- Enter the replication policy name and description.
- Click SELECT SOURCE and select type and source cluster from the drop-down.
- Provide the data replication folder path and click SELECT DESTINATION.
- Select the destination type as WASB and Cloud Credential from the drop-down.
Provide a folder path
container_name/pathand click VALIDATE.
- Once the validation is successful, click SCHEDULE.
- Configure the job settings for the replication policy.
- Click ADVANCED SETTINGS to set up the policy queue.
Click CREATE POLICY.
The data replication process is enabled. View job status from the policies page. Verify that the job starts and runs as expected.