Replication of data from on-premise to Google Cloud Storage in HDFS
You must have a cluster registered with the DLM app to perform data replication from on-premise to Google cloud. You must register your cloud credentials. For more information, see Register cloud credentials.
Select Policies and click Add
By default, HDFS is selected as the service in the Create Replication Policy page.
- Enter the replication policy name and description.
- Click SELECT SOURCE and select type and source cluster from the drop-down.
- Provide the data replication folder path and click SELECT DESTINATION.
- Select the destination type as GCS and Cloud Credential from the drop-down.
Provide a folder path
bucket_name/pathand click VALIDATE.
- Once the validation is successful, click SCHEDULE.
- Configure the job settings for the replication policy.
- Click ADVANCED SETTINGS to set up the policy queue.
Click CREATE POLICY.
The data replication process is enabled.
View job status from the policies page. Verify that the job starts and runs as expected.