Replication of data on-premise to Google Cloud in HIVE
You must register the Google Cloud account with the DLP app. For more information, see Register cloud credentials.
- Select Policies and click Add Policy. Select HIVE as the service in the Create Replication Policy page.
- Enter the replication policy name and description.
- Click SELECT SOURCE and select type and source cluster from the drop-down.
- Provide the data replication folder path and click SELECT DESTINATION.
- Choose Type and Destination Cluster.
- Enter Destination Database and select Cloud Credential from the drop-down.
- Click VALIDATE.
- Once the validation is successful, click SCHEDULE.
- Configure the job settings for the replication policy.
- Click ADVANCED SETTINGS to set up the policy queue.
Click CREATE POLICY.
The data replication process is enabled.
View job status from the policies page. Verify that the job starts and runs as expected.