Replication of data on-premise to on-premise in Hive
You must create a replication policy that specifies the data to replicate, the replication schedule, and other settings.
You must have Infra Admin or DLM Admin role to perform this set of tasks.
- Select Policies and click Add Policy. Select HIVE as the service in the Create Replication Policy page.
- Enter the replication policy name and description.
- Click SELECT SOURCE and select type and source cluster from the drop-down.
- Provide the data replication folder path and click SELECT DESTINATION.
Select the destination type from the drop-down.
You must select another cluster available in the DLM App as your destination.
- Select the path and click VALIDATE.
- Once the validation is successful, click SCHEDULE.
- Configure the job settings for the replication policy.
- Click ADVANCED SETTINGS to set up the policy queue.
Click CREATE POLICY.
The data replication process is enabled.
View job status from the policies page.
Verify that the job starts and runs as expected.