You can monitor cluster resource usage by applications, by queues, and view finished and running applications. You can also check the usage of memory and vCores in the cluster.
- Monitor Cluster Resource Usage by Applications
- You can view the percentage of cluster resources being used by applications and the percentage available for usage.
- Monitor Cluster Resource Usage by Leaf Queues
- You can view the percentage of cluster resource being used by leaf queues and the percentage available for usage.
- Monitor Finished Apps
- This section displays the finished applications under three categories - completed applications, killed applications, and failed applications.
- Monitor Running Apps
- This section displays running applications under two categories - pending application and running applications.
- Monitor Memory Usage
- This section displays memory that has been used and the memory that is available for usage.
- Monitor vCore Usage
- This section displays the vCores that have been used and that are available for usage.
- Monitor Node Managers
This section displays the status of the Node Managers under the following categories: