Start and Stop Parsers
You might want to stop or start parsers as you refine or focus your cybersecurity monitoring. You can easily stop and start parsers by using Ambari.
- Display the Ambari tool and navigate to Services >
Metron > Summary.
- Click Metron Parsers to display the Components
The Components window displays a list of Metron hosts and which components reside on each host.
- Click Started/Stopped to change the status of the Parsers; then click Confirmation.
- In the Background Operation Running dialog box, click Stop Metron Parsers.
- In the Stop Metron Parsers dialog box, click the entry for your Metron
cluster; then click Metron Parser Stop.
Ambari displays a dialog box for your Metron cluster which lists the actions as is stops the parsers.