View host status
You can view the individual hosts in your cluster on.
- Red Triangle
- At least one master component on that host is down. You can hover your cursor over the host name to see a tooltip that lists affected components.
- At least one slave component on that host is down. Hover to see a tooltip that lists affected components.
- Ambari Server has not received a heartbeat from that host for more than 3 minutes.
- Normal running state.
- Maintenace Mode
- Black, medical-bag icon indicates a host in maintenance mode.
- Red square with white number indicates the number of alerts generated on a host.
The following example Hosts page shows three hosts, one having a master component down, one having a slave component down, one running normally, and two with alerts: