Set rolling restart parameters
You can adjust the default parameter values before starting a rolling restart operation.
In the Restart dialog, enter integer, non-zero values for
- Restart (Batch Size)
- Number of components to include in each restart batch.
- Wait (Time)
- Time (in seconds) to wait between queuing each batch of components.
- Tolerate up to x failures
- Total number of restart failures to tolerate, across all batches, before halting the restarts and not queuing batches.
If you trigger a rolling restart of components, the default value of Only restart components with stale configs is true.
If you trigger a rolling restart of services, the default value of Only restart services with stale configs is false.
- Change the default value of Only restart components with stale configs, if necessary.