Registering Microsoft WASB cloud account
You must have valid WASB credentials to register the cloud account with DLM.
- Create a storage account in WASB. The Access key can be retrieved from the WASB storage account. The Access Key is used in DLM UI to set up the cloud account credentials.
- In the DLM UI navigation pane, select Cloud Credentials > Add.
Enter the WASB cloud details in the Add Cloud Credential
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- Storage Account Name - Provide a name for the storage account.
- Access Key - Paste the Access Key generated from the newly created storage account.
- Click Save to save the changes. Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.