Registering Amazon S3 cloud account
You must have valid Amazon S3 credentials to register the cloud account with DLM.
- In the DLM UI navigation pane, click Cloud Credentials > Add
Enter the details in the Add Cloud Credential window:
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- Authentication Type - Select the authentication type as
Access Secret Key from the drop-down. NoteIf you select IAM Role, click Save to proceed.
- Access Key - Enter the valid access key.
- Secret Key - Enter the valid secret key.
Using the validation feature is recommended to ensure that the Amazon S3 bucket keys are valid. If the keys are not valid, the DLM policy cannot execute a copy of data to the target Amazon S3 bucket.
Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.