Create CA-Signed Certificates for Production
How to create a CA-signed certificate for production, when configuring SSL for Knox.
- Import the desired certificate/key pair into a java keystore using keytool and ensure the
- The certificate alias is gateway-identity.
- The store password matches the master secret created earlier.
- Note the key password used - as we need to create an alias for this password.
- Add a password alias for the key password:
cd $gateway bin/knoxcli.cmd create-cert create-alias gateway-identity-passphrase --value $actualpassphrase.Note
The password alias must be