Logging into SAM for the First Time
To log into SAM for the first time and to create other users, you must log in with the streamline principal and keytab.
- Use Ambari to download the Kerberos client your local machine:
- In Ambari, select Hosts, and select a host.
- Click Host Actions, then Download Client Configs, then Kerberos Client.
- Run the following
tar -zxvf KERBEROS_CLIENT-configs.tar
- Copy the krb5.conf to /etc.
- Copy the Keytab for the streamline user.
Copy the key tab from $FQDN_SAM_NODE:/etc/security/keytabs/streamline.service.keytab to you local machine.
- Log in as the streamline
kinit -kt streamline.service.keytab streamline-<your_cluster_name>@<REALM_NAME>
You are now able to access the SAM UI securely, and can proceed with creating additional users.
See Managing Users and Assigning them to Roles