Once you have your blueprint ready, upload it to Cloudbreak and then select it during cluster creation.
Upload blueprints from the web UI
Follow these steps to upload a blueprint from the Cloudbreak web UI.
- In the Cloudbreak web UI, select Blueprints from the navigation pane.
- To add your own blueprint, click Create Blueprint and enter the following
Parameter Value Name Enter a name for your blueprint. Description (Optional) Enter a description for your blueprint. Blueprint Source Select one of:
- Text: Paste blueprint in JSON format.
- File: Upload a file that contains the blueprint.
- URL: Specify the URL for your blueprint.
- To use the uploaded blueprints, select it when creating a cluster. The option is
available on the General Configuration page. First select the Platform
Version and then select your chosen blueprint under Cluster
Upload blueprint from the CLI
To upload a custom blueprint from the CLI, use the
cb blueprint create
command. To use the uploaded blueprints, generate a valid JSON template and then create
a cluster with
cb cluster create.