The YARN dashboard provides key information for queue, application, container, and NodeManager host metrics.
This dashboard includes the following paragraphs:
- Application Runtime Duration by Queue
- CPU Consumption Per Queue
- Memory Consumption Per Queue
- Applications per Queue
- Applications Requesting Max Containers
- Applications With Max Containers Failures
- Hosts With Max Containers Executed
- Hosts With Max Application Failures
- Hosts With Longest Localization Time
- Hosts With Longest Container Launch Delay
Most of these paragraphs have titles that are self-explanatory. One of them is described below to provide more context:
|Applications With Max Containers Failures||
This paragraph shows the top jobs with the highest number of failed containers and the reason for each failure, so that you can quickly identify which containers failed and why.