SMM installation artifacts
Prior to starting the installation, you must download the SMM repository tarballs and management pack from the Hortonworks Customer Portal following the instructions provided as part of the subscription fulfillment process. For SMM, you need to get an RPM tarball for the SMM application, and an RPM tarball and an Ambari management pack for the SMM Rest Server Agent
- Log into the Hortonworks Customer Portal. Access instructions are provided as part of your subscription fulfillment process.
- Click the Streams Messaging Manager link at the bottom of the portal landing page to access the SMM Download Page.
- Download the following artifacts appropriate to your operating system:
- Repository Tar Ball for the SMM App
- Repository Tar Ball for the SMM REST Server (Cluster Agent)
- Ambari Management Pack Tar Ball for the SMM Rest Server (Cluster Agent)
|SMM Artifact Name||Artifact Type||How is it Installed|
|SMM App||RPM tarball that user needs to create a local repository from||
|SMM Rest Server Agent (Cluster Agent)||
Need #1 and #2 per OS that you will support for clusters.
|Ambari management pack scripts|