Reload Metron Templates
Hortonworks Cybersecurity Platform (HCP) provides templates that display the default format for the Metron UI dashboards. You might want to reload these templates if the Metron UI is not displaying the default dashboard panes, or if you would like to return to the default format.
- From web browser, display the Ambari UI:
- Click the Services tab.
- Select Kibana in the left pane of the window.
- From the Service Actions menu, select Load Template.
- In the Confirmation dialog box, click the OK.
Ambari displays a dialog box listing the background operations it is running.
- In the Background Operation Runningdialog box, click
OK to dismiss the dialog box.
Ambari has completed loading the Metron template. You should be able to see the default formatting in the Metron dashboards.