Configure Table Columns
You can configure the table columns in the Alerts table to customize the type of information you display. You can modify the information that shows in each column, the title of the column, and the order in which the columns are displayed.
- Click (gear icon).
The Alerts UI displays the Configure Table that lists all the columns available across all the valid search indexes.
- Select the fields you want to display and unselect the fields you do not want to display.
- You can rename the column titles by entering a new name in the Short
For example, 'enrichments:geo:ip_dst_addr:country' can be renamed to 'Dst Country'.This is just for display convenience and the changes are not propagated to any system in HCP.
- You can also configure the order in which the selected columns will appear in the table by using the arrow icons.
- Click Save to save your changes and dismiss the Configure Table panel.
- You can pause the Alerts UI polling by clicking the (pause button).