Adding Whitelist or Blacklist Files
When you have too many whitelist and blacklist entries and cannot add them inline, you can create whitelist or blacklist files with one value in each line and add them to your DSL.
- Create a new whitelist or blacklist file.
- Click Resources in the right panel on the New Custom Profiler Rules page.
- Click + icon on the Lookups tab. The New Whitelist/Blacklist File page appears.
- Enter the name of the new whitelist or blacklist file.
- Click Choose File to upload the file.
- Click Save.