Edit a cluster in DPS Platform
You can modify the Cluster Location, Data Center name, Tags, or Description for any cluster registered in DPS Platform.
The DataPlane Admin role is required to perform this task.
After you register a cluster in DPS Platform, do not change the cluster name in Ambari. A cluster name change in Ambari currently does not propagate to DPS Platform. Therefore, replication jobs in Data Lifecycle Manager associated with that cluster will fail, and information associated with that cluster will not be available for monitoring in Data Steward Studio.
- Click the (Clusters) icon in the DPS Platform navigation pane.
- Optional: Enter a cluster name in the search field and press Enter.
You can only search by cluster name. You can search by partial or full names.
- In the cluster list, locate the row for the cluster you want to edit.
- At the end of the row, click the (Actions) icon and then click
The Edit Cluster page displays.
- Modify the cluster details.
- Click Update.
The Clusters page displays a list with the updated cluster.