Configure the keystore for use by DPS Platform
You must copy to the DPS Platform host the certificate file that was exported (for self-signed certificates) or the certificate you received from the Certificate Authority (CA).
- Log in as root on the DPS host.
Import the certificate.
keytool -import -alias jetty -file <certificate_file> -keystore $JRE_HOME/lib/security/cacerts
- JRE_HOME is the JRE used by the host client.
- <certificate_file> is the server certificate file.
- The default password for the cacerts keystore is changeit.
- When prompted, enter yes to trust the certificate.