View job status from the Policies page
You can check job status from several places in the DLM UI.
You must use the DLM Infrastructure Admin role to perform this task.
You can view the status and other information about policies and associated jobs from the Policies page. All jobs (policy instances) can be viewed from this page, regardless of status.
The Policies Page can display up to 200 policies.
- In the navigation pane, click Policies.
- Click the or icon to display the type of policies you want to see.
Locate the policy associated with the job that you want to view by doing one of the
- Browse the list to find the name of the policy.
- Enter full or partial terms in the search field.
For the policy you located, click in the Prev Jobs column to open or
close the list of jobs associated with the policy.
A maximum of 10 jobs displays per page.
- Click to see the next or the previous list of jobs.