What’s New in this Release
New features and changes for DAS/DAS-Lite have been introduced in the 1.2.1 release, along with documentation updates.
- You can modify the session cookie timeout setting from Ambari.
- You can configure and enable Knox SSO for HA clusters.
- On secure clusters, you can configure the KnoxSSOUT functionality (sign-out capability) to sign out of the DAS Webapp and the identity provider.
- For the Read-Write and Join reports, you can view the date and time zone details for the period between which the read/write or join operations were performed. The time zone that you see is that of the DAS server.
- The query auto-complete functionality has been optimized to consume fewer CPU resources. If you have a database with a very large number of columns (equal to or more than 10,000), then you need to press Ctrl + Spacebar on your keyboard to enable the auto-complete pop-up. On a database with fewer columns, the auto-complete pop-up is displayed as you type.
- Documentation has been updated to include the procedure to upgrade from DAS 1.2.0 to DAS 1.2.1.
- The documentation also provides the recommended hardware requirements to install DAS/DAS-Lite.