You cannot see your databases or the query editor is missing
- Verify whether HSI or HS2 services are running by going to .
- If you are not running llap, then go to
and set the
- Verify whether the Hive configuration parameter
hive.metastore.transactional.event.listenersis set to
org.apache.hive.hcatalog.listener.DbNotificationListenerby going to .
- DAS event processor runs the repl dump command as a hive service user. The hive service user can run the repl dump command if the user has repl admin privileges.
Verify whether DAS can read the repl root directory permissions - if das and hive are running as different service users.There may be exceptions in the /var/log/das/event-processor.log file with repl dump failures because of read errors.NoteIf the das services cannot read the repl root directory permissions, then it can cause a number of repl directories to be created, but not deleted.
- Lastly, this can be caused due to incorrect hive service name in ZooKeeper. This is a known issue as of the DAS 1.2.0 release.