You can write and edit queries using the Composer.
- Select a database from the left panel.
The Tables column displays all the tables in the database.
- Search for the required tables, if needed.
Click on a table name to view the columns within the table. Use the Filter field to enter text to further refine your search for the required column.
- Enter the query in the worksheet tab.
Each worksheet is identified by a unique name and you can add worksheets using the plus icon. The worksheet tab provides auto completion features. As you start entering the query, the worksheet suggests SQL commands, keywords, and table columns according to the query.
Perform the desired operation on the query:
- Click Execute to run the query.
- Click Save As to save the worksheet with a different name.
- Click Visual Explain to view the query details in the form of a block diagram.
- Select Show Results if you want to view the results of the query.
- Select Download Results to download the query results.
- Click Saved tab to view saved queries and edit them.