Data Analytics Studio 1.1.0 has the following known issues, scheduled for resolution in a future release. Where available, a workaround has been provided.
- Visual Explain for the same query shows different graphs on the Compose page and the Query Details page.
- While you are selecting the DAS application from DataPlane 1.2, you may see the DAS version as 188.8.131.52 - even if you are running the 184.108.40.206 verison of the DAS app.
- While running some queries, if you restart HSI, the query execution is stopped. However, DAS does not reflect this change and the queries appear to be in the same state forever.
- After a fresh installation, when there is no data and you try to access the Reports tab, it throws HTTP 404 Not Found Error.
- When you try to load a database with more than 3000 tables, the Compose page crashes.
- Join count does not get updated for tables with partitioned columns.