Configure access to ADLS Gen1
To configure authentication with ADLS Gen1 using the client credential, you must register a new application with the Active Directory service and then give your application access to your storage account. After you’ve performed these steps, you can provide your application’s information when creating a cluster.
Do not perform the Step 3 described in this article. Cloudbreak automates this step.
- In Cloudbreak web UI, on the advanced Cloud Storage page of the create a cluster wizard, select Use existing ADLS storage.
- Provide the following parameters for your registered application:
- ADLS Account Name: This is the storage account that your application was assigned to.
- Application ID: You can find it in your application’s settings.
- Key: This is the key that you generated for your application. If you did not copy the it, you must create a new key from the Keys page in your application’s settings.
- Once your cluster is in the running state, you will be able to access the Azure blob storage account from the cluster nodes.