Audit resource events
As a user, you can check events related to resources that are part of your account or organization.
Audit resource events from the web UI
- From the navigation menu, click on the name of a resource (for example, clusters) in order to navigate to its page.
- From the list of resources (for example clusters), find the specific resource (for example
“test-cluster”) and click on the icon next to it:
- The Audit Events page including events related to the resource is displayed. The
most recent event is listed at the top of the page. The following information in included for
- Event Type
- Click on the next to a
specific event to get more information about the event:
Audit resource events from the CLI
As a user, you can use the
cb audit command to check events related to
resources that are part of your account or organization.
List all audit events
1. Obtain Resource ID either from the output of the
cb <resource> describe
command (for example
cb cluster describe) or from the web UI.
2. List all audit events for a specific resource (such as cluster):
cb audit list <resource-name> --resource-id <value>
Display audit event details
1. Obtain audit IDs from the output of
cb audit list or from the web UI.
2. Display details of a specific audit event identified by an audit-id:
cb audit describe --audit-id <value>