Enable TLS for NiFi Registry
- Ensure that the NiFi Toolkit CA Service radio button is selected.
- In the Enable TLS/SSL for NiFi Registry field, check the NiFi Registry Default Group box.
- In the Initial Admin Identity field, specify the information you will use to identify the initial admin user. For example, client certificate domain, Kerberos user, or LDAP user.
- In the NiFi Registry CA Force Regenerate field, check the NiFi Node Default Group box.
Review and update the location of the keystores and truststores, as
- If you are using Client Certificates for authentication and user authorization, restart the service and log in with the Initial Admin Certificate.
- If you are integrating with Kerberos or LDAP, continue with further configuration defined below.