Add and Configure NiFi Service
- From Home > Status tab, select the drop-down to the right of your cluster, and select Add a Service. Install one service at a time.
Add and configure the NiFi Service.
- When selecting the set of dependencies for NiFi, you must select ZooKeeper, and optionally select NiFi CA Service if you are using the NiFi Toolkit CA for security.
- If the cluster is not configured to use JDK 8, use the Java Home Path Override configuration field, specify the location of the JDK you installed at the beginning of the installation process.
- Specify the security settings appropriate for your installation. See Securing CFM for detailed information.
- Click Continue and Continue again once the installation is completed.