To navigate to the Flow Designer, click the Flow Designer icon (). The
Open Flow screen initially appears, as shown in the following image, and
displays information about the dataflows and classes in the system.
Designscreen appears as shown in the following image:
For more information on how to build a dataflow, see Building a DataFlow. For more information on publishing a dataflow, see Publishing a DataFlow.
- Published Version
- Published On
You can sort data in each column in ascending or descending order by clicking the column name.
For example, you can sort the dataflows based on which class they are associated with by
Class column name.
The Design screen contains the following segments, each responsible for different functionalities of the application:
- Components Toolbar. The components toolbar consists of the components that you can drag onto the canvas to build your dataflow.
Services. SERVICES are shared services that can be used by processors and other services to utilize for configuration or task execution.
- Actions. Use the ACTIONS drop-down to open a different dataflow, publish a dataflow, or revert to the last published version of a dataflow.
- Flow Status. The Flow Status displays information about the flow including when the flow
was published, what was the last published version of the flow, and the status of the flow.
NoteWhen you open a dataflow, it is the default flow that displays in the Flow Designer. To build or edit another dataflow, select Open from the ACTIONS menu or click on
- icon. It means the flow has been modified since the flow has been published.
- icon. It means this is the current published version of the flow.
Designin the breadcrumb at the top of the UI.